There's nothing better than spending time with your family and that includes fur babies! There are several businesses in the Pensacola area that welcome your pets with open arms. Take a look at our list for some fun pet-friendly Pensacola places to check out.
Pensacola area Pet Friendly Activities
We humans aren’t the only ones who wants to have some fun in the sun!
- Bayview Park has both a dog park AND beach- Grill out with the WHOLE family!
- Pensacola Beach Dog Beaches- There are two dog beaches on the Gulf of Mexico on Pensacola Beach- one on Fort Pickens and one on Via Deluna just past Portofino
- Arcadia Mill Archaeological Site and Homestead- Pets are welcome on outside tours/activities
- Little Heads Kayak Rentals- Bring your dog kayaking in Southwest Pensacola
- Frisky Mermaid Dolphin Tours & Boat Rentals- Pets are permitted on private rentals
- Blackwater Canoe- Bring your dog canoeing on Blackwater River in Milton
- The Ratchet Hatchet- Bring your pet to some axe throwing in Fort Walton Beach
While Florida law doesn’t allow for pets to dine inside, we have plenty of pet-friendly restaurants in the Pensacola area that offer outdoor dining year-round. Here’s a list of our favorite pet-friendly restaurants. Don’t forget to request a bowl of cool water for your pet!
Our Favorite Pet Friendly Restaurants
- Coastal Cat Café- opening in Downtown Pensacola, enjoy coffee and tea in the company of cats available for adoption
- Jaco's- *Fun fact Jaco’s is named after the owners’ dog*
- Coastal County Brewing Company- Not only welcomes pets, but they host activities for dogs and have a dog park
- The Wacked out Weiner in Milton- Our best pick for the Pace/ Milton area
Breakfast & Brunch Pet Friendly Restaurants
- Leisure Club
- Polonza Bistro
- Ruby Slipper Café
- Scenic 90 Café
Downtown Pensacola Pet Friendly Restaurants
- Graffiti Pizza
- Hub Stacey’s
- Lucy’s in the Square- *Fun fact Lucy’s is named after the owners’ dog*
- O’Rileys Pub
- The Wine Bar
Pensacola Pet Friendly Restaurants
- Brother’s BBQ
- Cactus Cantina
- George’s Artisan Bakery & Bistro
- Grover’s Fingers and Wings
- Shrimp Basket
- Tijuana Flats
- The Oar House
- Union Public House
Pet friendly Breweries with food
A local brewery is the perfect laid-back environment for a pet-friendly dinner.
- Perfect Plain Brewing Company
- Alga Beer
- Pensacola Bay Brewery
- Gary’s Bear Garden
- Odd Colony Brewing
- Doc's Hop Shop
Pet Friendly Restaurants on Pensacola Beach
Most of the restaurants on the beach are pet friendly as they offer great outdoor dining options.
- Crab’s We Got them
- Shaggy’s- Dog menu!
- Red Fish Blue Fish
Pet Friendly Restaurants near Perdido Key
- Fisherman’s Corner
- Islander Food Shack
- Hub Stacey’s
- Lillian’s Pizza
- Sunset Grill
We hope you enjoy this list of pet friendly restaurants and activities. Pensacola is a dog-friendly community. Pets are welcome at many locations so if we've missed your favorite Pensacola pet-friendly place, reach out to us and we'll add it!