Required HVAC monthly maintenance straight from the Professionals:
- Find your outside drain pipe and make sure it is not blocked by debris or other obstructions/
- Find the bleach port in your inside HVAC system.
- Turn your a/c off using the thermostat before adding bleach or working with your HVAC system.
- Pour a 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of bleach and follow with 2 cups of warm water into the port.
- For systems with safety switches, Remove the safety switch, Dry the inside out using a cloth, and then pour bleach and water into port.
Mathews Heating and Air provides HVAC services throughout Northwest Florida. Realty Masters has been using the services of Phil Mathews for 20 years in the Pensacola, Florida area. Call them at (850) 995-8678.
originally posted 04-27-2017