New construction homes have always been an attractive way to purchase a Pensacola home, but they have become more attractive than ever in the past year as rising interest rates have priced many buyers out of a home purchase. Luckily, Pensacola homebuilders have overcome this by offering great incentives that can't be beat by resale home sellers. With these incentives, we’re also seeing investors enter the new construction market to purchase investment properties. Here’s Nicole St. Aubin, Broker, talking about the great deals in Escambia and Santa Rosa new construction homes.
We've seen some killer incentives including:
- Below market interest rates- We're seeing interest rates quotes as low as 4.75%, a full 2.5% below current market interest rates
- Price reductions- we've seen price reductions from $10,000 - $30,000 on new construction homes in the Pensacola area over the past few months
- Closing cost incentives- in addition to below market interest rates, we're seeing builders offering $10,000 to $20,000 in closing costs
- $1 move in programs for veterans using a VA loan- we've seen this offered by several builders and so happy to see it
- Free appliance or blinds packages
We recently met up with Jack Gove, a sales representative with D.R. Horton to discuss their current new construction incentives and promotions as they've had some of the best promotions in the Pensacola, Pace, Milton, Beulah, Cantonment, Molino, and Gulf Breeze new construction homes. Here's a rundown of D.R. Horton's current promotions! Keep in mind, these incentives change often so it's best to touch base with us to see what current incentives are available!
Keep in mind that the best offerings come from the largest builders with their own mortgage company as they can offer both incentives on the home and on the financing. Ask us who has the best local incentives!
There are several homebuilders in the Pensacola area building new construction homes, with over 600 properties locally for sale that are brand new! You'll find condos, multi-family, townhomes, and single-family houses. Some of the main builders in the area include Holiday Builders, Adams Homes, DSLD Homes, Flynn Built, Lennar, D.R. Horton, and Maronda Homes. Working with a local realtor will ensure you see all available homes among the local builders as builder's agents only represent the builder they work for.
Are you looking to purchase a Pensacola new construction home? Search new construction homes on our website and text/call us at (850) 473-3983 to let us help you find the right new construction home for you! You can also email us or DM us on social media a list of new construction homes for sale that fit your needs. We look forward to showing you some new neighborhoods!