Maintenance and Property Inspections
We keep your investment safeguarded
Handling repairs and maintenance can be such a headache! Who do you call? Are they properly licensed and pulling the right permits? How do you supervise them during and after the job and coordinate with your tenant?
We know that a well-maintained home results in quicker rentals, lower turnovers, and in general, happier tenants! That’s why we offer our residents a secure portal to submit all maintenance issues, which can be accessed online with a simple click. We coordinate and communicate with the tenants, with you, and vendors for all maintenance scenarios.
Protecting and maintaining your home and your investment is a top priority for us. We work strictly with local companies who meet our strict criteria to perform work on your home. Our list of local, qualified vendors are properly licensed, have adequate liability insurance, and meet worker's compensation requirements so you are protected.
Vendor bills and receipts are emailed monthly with Owner Statements and are also available through our online Owner Portal.
How our maintenance processes benefits you:
- We offer quality repairs at competitive prices through our vendor network
- You can rest easy knowing your home is protected nights, weekends and holidays
- Accurate billing so you can keep track of your investment.
- We take care of reporting income to the IRS for you.
- Prompt response to protect your property and keep your tenants happy.
There are 4 major categories of repairs you should anticipate with your rental property:
- Routine & Preventative Maintenance
- Emergency Maintenance
- Turnover Repairs and Updates
- Capital Improvements
We manage all of these repairs for you, and, unlike other local management companies, we do not profit off of your maintenance. We vow never to charge maintenance premiums or pad your maintenance expenses.
There is no greater headache than dealing with an emergency during your weekend family dinner from afar. Finding vendors to provide emergency services can be stressful. Even determining whether or not you have a legitimate emergency and how best to handle it can be challenging. Our team is trained on maintenance troubleshooting, and we provide emergency services for your tenants.
The truth is that the majority of tenants will not care for your property the way that you would care for it or the way they would care for their own. Plus, the law does not require them to. Tenants are only to be charged for damages caused by neglect or misuse and not from normal wear and tear. Properly maintaining your home is key to a long term cash flow investment property. Especially if you plan on being a long term investor, you must invest back into your property. The components in your home need to be replaced and updated over time. We are here to help you manage all of this!
One of the biggest areas we see DIY landlords fail is in routinely evaluating their investment property. It can be awkward, and even intrusive, to make routine visits into your rental property while it is tenant occupied. Don’t worry, experience has taught us the best way to handle this, and it is one of the biggest benefits of our services!
We conduct a series of evaluations including move-in and move-out evaluations, as well as occupied evaluations, throughout the tenancy to ensure the lease terms are being followed and the property is being cared for.
Our evaluation team provides the following reports of your property:
- New Property Evaluation: A new property evaluation occurs when we begin managing your home. Whether vacant or occupied, our team completes a thorough evaluation with photos.
- Move In Inspection: We document the condition of your home prior to moving in to ensure it is ready for your new tenants, and to provide documentation for legal purposes.
- 90 Day Evaluation: Approximately 90 days after your new tenants move in, we evaluate to ensure your tenants are understanding and abiding by the terms of the lease agreement.
- Renewal Evaluation: Prior to offering a renewal to your tenants, we evaluate again to ensure the home is being properly maintained.
- Move Out Evaluation: Equally important, when your tenants vacate, a comprehensive move out evaluation is completed with 200-400 photos and a report.
Our team completes a comprehensive four page evaluation for all new properties and move outs.
The report details both the interior and exterior of the home. We also:
- Test appliances
- Look for potential safety hazards
- Monitor for landlord tenant law violations
- Inspect for cosmetic damages
- Investigate for lease violations
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?