We met up with Jack Gove, a new home specialist in the Pensacola area to get the scoop on the new construction neighborhoods in Northwest Florida that D.R. Horton is currently building. Here's a quick video tour of the current D.R. Horton new home communities being sold in the Pensacola area and some more information on each new construction community below.
Pensacola area D.R. Horton New Construction Neighborhoods
- Fairway Village Townhomes in Pensacola, Florida 32504- Fairway Village is a smaller community in Northeast Pensacola that backs up to I-10. This neighborhood is one of the only new construction communities in this area as it’s already built up with established homes. You’ll find the typical Palm floor plan that D.R. Horton builds with only a little variation in the interior and exterior units. These 1,537- 1,557 square feet, three bedroom, two and a half bathroom townhomes are starting at $255,000.
- Bridlewood in the Beulah area, Pensacola, FL 32526- Bridlewood is in the final phases of building, with nearly 400 homes throughout several phases in the community. D.R. Horton began building in this community in 2018. Homes range in size from 1287 square feet to 2783 square feet and all feature a 2-car garage. This community now offers homes for rent, resale homes for sale, and has their final inventory of new construction homes for sale starting around $300,000.
- Residences at Nature Creek in the Beulah area, Pensacola, FL 32526- The Residences at Nature Creek is a large townhome community off 9 Mile Rd. in the Beulah area, conveniently located near the Navy Federal Credit Union Headquarters. This growing townhome community has been in development since 2021 with multiple phases and will continue well into 2024 and potentially even 2025 as they plan to develop around 350 townhomes in this community. It is the only townhome community currently being developed with a pool! It will also be gated. New construction 3/2.5 townhomes begin in the $250,000’s.
- Graystone Estates in Cantonment, FL 32533- Graystone Estates is an estate neighborhood off Hwy 29 and Nowak Rd. in Cantonment. This beautiful neighborhood offers larger, more executive homes for sale ranging from 2,300 to 3,100 square feet. Prices are currently offered between $380,000 and $465,000 for a new construction D.R. Horton home. These smart homes feature all the upgraded features not used in D.R. Horton’s more affordable “Express” series.
Pace and Milton D.R. Horton New Construction Neighborhoods
- Lakes of Woodbine in Pace- Lakes of Woodbine off Woodbine Rd. in Pace is going to be a fabulous subdivision. They have built an amenity center with a huge pool that is gorgeous! I was told around 700 homes will be built in the community, but as of now only a few are constructed and offered for sale. For now, they’re building smaller homes ranging from 1,387 square feet to 2,012 square feet with selling prices between $313,000 and $368,000.
- Woodlands in Pace, FL 32571- This large neighborhood has quickly become one of the most popular newer communities! Available homes range in the high $200’s with several floor plans available. Henry Homes began development in this Pace neighborhood and later to sold to D.R. Horton. The Woodlands is home to the only neighborhood splash pad we know of and with a huge children’s playground and walking path.
- Plantation Woods in Milton- Plantation Woods is an established neighborhood in East Milton off Hwy 90 near Hwy 87. They are now developing Phase 7 of Plantation Woods and are building homes between 1,800 and 2,600 square feet with pricing currently between $320,000 and $400,000 for new homes. You’ll also find homes for rent, resale homes for sale, and continued phases of development in this community shortly as they have quite a bit more land to build on in the community.
Gulf Breeze D.R. Horton New Construction
- Brittany Oaks Villas- Brittany Oaks is a townhome community in the Midway area of Gulf Breeze, Florida 32563 off Oak Lane near the Gulf Breeze Zoo. This townhome community consists of approximately 75 townhomes. All townhomes are two-story with a 1-car garage and feature about 1,500 square feet. Currently, prices for new townhomes at Brittany Oaks Villas start at $311,900.
Are you looking to purchase a Pensacola new construction home? Search new construction homes on our website and text/call us at (850) 473-3983 to let us help you find the right new construction home for you!